Bödeker Partners are one of the leading landscape architecture firms in the Middle East. Our main focus is in the design and construction supervision of large-scale public open space and environmental projects.
- You like challenging tasks in an internationally successful company
- You are open to new challenges
- You enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team
Then we’d like to receive your informative application.
We are looking to fill the following positions in Saudi Arabia
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM DEVELOPER
Bödeker Partners Landscape Architects is seeking a qualified GIS officer to support the team in Riyadh.
- Initial collection of GIS data from various sources and verification
- Development of GIS databases (postgis and postgresql)
- Process development for GPS based on-site data collection
- Data analysis and visualization
- Preparation of maps and reports
Technical support for landscape planning and design projects.
- extensive experience in the field of GIS in landscape planning and design
- University Education, Bachelor Level or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Working Language: English (strong language skills required), basic Arabic skills will be of advantage but are no requirement
- Required advanced computer skills: Arc GIS and QGIS
- Required basic computer skills: Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- valid driving licence
- Long-term freelance consultant
- Assignments of approx. 2-4 month, 1 month break
- 6 working days / week
- Payment: attractive daily rate for entire stay (including airfare, accommodation and local vehicle)
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application with a portfolio in English. Please do not forget to mention your earliest possible arrival date.
Please submit your Application (CV and portfolio) to:email@example.com