Bödeker Partners are one of the leading landscape architecture firms in the Middle East. Our primary focus is on planning, design, and maintenance of large-scale public open space and environmental projects.
We would like to receive your informative application if the following matches your profile:
- You are looking for new challenges in an internationally successful company
- You are a team player and enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team
LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE MANAGER IN SAUDI ARABIA
We are seeking qualified and experienced Person for landscape related maintenance works.
The manager needs to efficiently built-up and supervise a suitable landscape management system as part of the entire project.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis and evaluation of contractor’s work performance
- Development of improvement strategies
- Establishing a suitable check and control system
- Documentation of Maintenance Status
- Development of Emergency Plans
- Set up of educational programs for contractor’s staff
- Emphasis on vegetation development
- extensive experience in the field landscape supervision
- University Education, Bachelor Level or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Landscape Architect/ Master of Landscape Gardening/ Technician, with experience in Landscape Maintenance Management
- Implementation of landscape works and organization
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience including min. 5 years of specialized experience comparable to the position
- Long-term freelance consultant
- Assignments of approx. 2-4 month, 1 month break
- 6 working days / week
- Payment: attractive daily rate for entire stay (including airfare, accommodation and local vehicle)
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application with a portfolio in English. Please do not forget to mention your earliest possible arrival date.
Please submit your Application (CV and portfolio) to:firstname.lastname@example.org